November 4-9, 2018
"Within us lives the most calm, serene lake of wisdom, the most beautiful, powerful pond of kindness, compassion and clarity. Let us understand and let us dive into it within ourselves."
We will use the ancient traditions of kundalini, vinyasa and yin yoga to explore how we relax and restore during such challenging times. My intention is to create a scared space for you to experience such a balance between these two states, which ultimately allows you to simply “stay with it all” – building your bravery, courage, grace and humor.
$500 Non-Refundable Deposit Secures Your Spot
$2,125 per person double-occupancy
$2,625 per person single-occupancy
Sukhraj Kaur creates a sacred container for her classes—choreographing to the seasons with music, mantras, and verses from sacred texts to allow students to feel the healing potential in these ancient traditions. She encourages students to connect to practice through the relationships in their personal life—the proof of a healthy yoga practice is grounded in feeling compassion and love for oneself and for others. Sukhraj’s background and training is in multiple disciplines of yoga (Kundalini, Vinyasa and Yin), and her ability to disseminate information about the full experience of yoga including all eight limbs. In addition, her training as a certified addiction therapist and sexologist provides a unique and wonderful experience.
Included on this yoga + meditation retreat:
- 6 days/5 nights accommodations at the stunning Prana del Mar – single or double rooms (all with private bathrooms). All rooms have polished travertine floors, pillow‐top mattresses with 300 thread-count organic sheets, beautiful, custom-crafted teak and rattan furniture, and travertine bathrooms with organic bath towels. All rooms have views of the ocean and the gardens, as well as chaise lounges on your personal terrace overlooking the beach.
- 3 meals per day – Fresh, delicious, healthful and often-organic cuisine prepared by chefs on-site. Enjoy fine Mexican and international recipes using the freshest ingredients, including numerous vegetables, lettuces, and herbs from our organic garden. After dinner, retire to the couches around the fireplace for a digestif to end your day.
- 2-3 yoga classes a day with Sukhraj – Vinyasa in the morning before breakfast, kundalini yoga + meditation in the late afternoon before dinner, and yin yoga after dinner (3 times during the week).
- Access to the lovely grounds at Prana del Mar – Have a nap in the hammocks, take a meditative stroll through the labyrinth, journal in the library, read by the pool or relax up on the roof deck lounge.
- All ground transportation between the San Jose del Cabo airport (SJD) and the retreat center on the first day and last day of the retreat (Sunday, Nov. 4th — arrive by 4pm; Friday, Nov. 9th — depart by 12pm). It is a 45 minute drive from airport to retreat center. If you arrive or depart on any other days, you will need to arrange your own transportation.
- All sales and hospitality taxes.
What is not included:
- Airfare to Los Cabos Airport (SJD)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Spa treatments
- Optional excursions such as surf lessons, kayaking + snorkeling, horseback riding, and visits to local towns
- Alcoholic beverages and personal purchases